The main focus of our lab in general has been on processing of ECG signal (since 2007 including also CTG), long term EEG analysis and developement of artificial intelligence methods inspired by nature.
With the influx of new fresh blood to our ranks new dissertation topics and consequetly the research projects had appeared. List of research topics is divided loosely based on the clinical field of theirs possible applications.
- Intracardial signal evaluation - navigation software for atrial fibrilation ablation.
- Body Surface Potential Mapping - processing of ECG from multi-lead (120 electrodes) Biosemi device.
- CTG processing and evaluation
- Localization of myocardial infarction based on 12-lead ECG
- Cognitive psychology
- Cognitive modeling
- Processing and analysis of Long term, Neonatal and Sleep EEG
Nature inspired methods
- Modeling and analysis of the mechanical circulatory support for the heart
- Decission support systems
- Body impedance measurement and analysis
- Adaptation of the ICA algorithm for ECG and EEG preprocessing